Sunday, May 01, 2005

Brian Email 4-28-05

Hey family. I'm going to start with me this week, I feel like sometimes
I forget to add that part of my letters...

So yesterday we decided to go biking because we are running low on miles
for the month, we are limited to 1275 miles in the car every month, so
towards the end we have to ration them. Elder Frost left his bike when
he left so I used his. So we started biking and got about one or two
miles and my tire blew up and went flat instantly. It reminded me of
when Andy and I tried to do our 50 miler that day and my brakes broke
and my wheel came loose and my brake cable snapped all within 2 miles
from our house. I have bad luck with bikes. So we walked our bikes
another mile to Vicente and Maria's apartment and left them there and
walked the rest of the day. It was a long day and we didn't get to
teach as many lessons as we had planned. We had planned 9 lessons, but
we could only get to three. Our area is too big for walking, but we
really the only time I'll have on Sunday. Could you send me Julie's
number so I can call her too? I'm excited to talk to y'all, and see how
much deeper Andy and Michael's voices have gotten. :) Will Shannon be
around then too? I'd like to talk to my new brother too if he can make
it. Hee hee, that will be their last weekend in the singles ward!

I was thinking about croquet the other day, I was noticing that the
weather was perfect, but dad would hate the grass here. The grass is
awful, and there are always those really thick stalky looking ones mixed
in. And there is no flat ground, it's all hills everywhere. It's
funny. Croquet here doesn't exist as far as I know.

I'm hoping everyone is feeling better. I'm about to play basketball
here at the stake center. I'm still pretty sore from all the walking
yesterday, but I figure with all this excercise I can lose the extra
pounds. I feel really chunky, and my cheeks look a lot fatter, I'll
send you a picture sometime. I have a couple of good ones, but I keep
forgetting to develop the film. Well, that's it for today, I think.
Siguan adelante, oren mucho, confien en El Senor, y todo estara bien.
Have a great week!

Love, Brian Harris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home