Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Addresses

For my time in the Missionary Training Center (November 17, 2004 - roughly December 31, 2004) I will be recieving letters at this address:

Elder Brian D. Harris
Venezuela Maracaibo Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N., 900 E.
Provo UT 84604


After that time, if my visas arrive in time, I will be flying down to Venezuela. There is a "pouch" service used by the church, so letters (and ONLY letters) can be sent to:

Elder Brian D. Harris
Venezuela Maracaibo Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150


All other things (including photographs, money, anything else) will have to be sent to the mission headquarters in Venezuela, and will be subjected to customs duties. This means I probably won't get anything of great value. They like to take things that are nice to take. Here is the address:

Elder Brian D. Harris
Venezuela Maracaibo Mission
Calle 3G con Avda. 73
Edif. El Tama Planta Baja
Maracaibo, Zulia CP 4002A
Venezuela


You'll have to check the postage rate on those, I believe that normal overseas fares come to around 80 cents if youre sending something lightweight. If you send via the pouch, the postage is only the regular 37 cents to get it to Salt Lake. Letters recieved on Friday will be sent in the next pouch.

Well, I think that's it for now. I hope to hear from as many of you as have time to write me once in a while. Don't be offended if I don't write back promptly, I'm sure I will be a very busy boy. But I will do my best to get back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home